The Impact of Polymer Regioregularity on Charge Transport and Efficiency of P3HT:PCBM Photovoltaic Devices
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2085–2092, July 9, 2010
How to Cite
Mauer, R., Kastler, M. and Laquai, F. (2010), The Impact of Polymer Regioregularity on Charge Transport and Efficiency of P3HT:PCBM Photovoltaic Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2085–2092. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000320
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- Max Planck Society (Max Planck Research Group)
- International Research Training Group “Self-organized Materials for Optoelectronics”. Grant Number: IRTG 1404
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!