Planarization of Polymeric Field-Effect Transistors: Improvement of Nanomorphology and Enhancement of Electrical Performance
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2216–2221, July 23, 2010
How to Cite
Singh, K. A., Young, T., McCullough, R. D., Kowalewski, T. and Porter, L. M. (2010), Planarization of Polymeric Field-Effect Transistors: Improvement of Nanomorphology and Enhancement of Electrical Performance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2216–2221. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000346
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: #'s ECS0524340, ECCS0824188
- Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.