High Tg Cyclic Olefin Copolymer Gate Dielectrics for N,N′-Ditridecyl Perylene Diimide Based Field-Effect Transistors: Improving Performance and Stability with Thermal Treatment
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2611–2618, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Jang, J., Nam, S., Chung, D. S., Kim, S. H., Yun, W. M. and Park, C. E. (2010), High Tg Cyclic Olefin Copolymer Gate Dielectrics for N,N′-Ditridecyl Perylene Diimide Based Field-Effect Transistors: Improving Performance and Stability with Thermal Treatment. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2611–2618. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000383
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2010
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government. Grant Number: (MEST) (20090079630)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!