Thickness-Dependent Properties of Relaxor-PbTiO3 Ferroelectrics for Ultrasonic Transducers
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3154–3162, September 23, 2010
How to Cite
Lee, H. J., Zhang, S., Luo, J., Li, F. and Shrout, T. R. (2010), Thickness-Dependent Properties of Relaxor-PbTiO3 Ferroelectrics for Ultrasonic Transducers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3154–3162. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000390
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!