Tuning Specific Biomolecular Interactions Using Electro-Switchable Oligopeptide Surfaces
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2657–2663, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Yeung, C. L., Iqbal, P., Allan, M., Lashkor, M., Preece, J. A. and Mendes, P. M. (2010), Tuning Specific Biomolecular Interactions Using Electro-Switchable Oligopeptide Surfaces. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2657–2663. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000411
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- Royal Society (RG 2007/R2 Mendes) and Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/00094/AW
- Daresbury NCESS Facility and EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/E025722/1
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.