Hierarchically Assembled Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids Using Biomimicking Nanofilaments and Microstructured Scaffolds for Vascularized Adipose Tissue Engineering
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2303–2309, July 23, 2010
How to Cite
Kim, T. G., Park, S.-H., Chung, H. J., Yang, D.-Y. and Park, T. G. (2010), Hierarchically Assembled Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids Using Biomimicking Nanofilaments and Microstructured Scaffolds for Vascularized Adipose Tissue Engineering. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2303–2309. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000458
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- National Research Laboratory program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2006-005-J04602
- Polymer Technology Institute, Sungkyunkwan University, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!