Hierarchically Assembled Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids Using Biomimicking Nanofilaments and Microstructured Scaffolds for Vascularized Adipose Tissue Engineering
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2303–2309, July 23, 2010
How to Cite
Kim, T. G., Park, S.-H., Chung, H. J., Yang, D.-Y. and Park, T. G. (2010), Hierarchically Assembled Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids Using Biomimicking Nanofilaments and Microstructured Scaffolds for Vascularized Adipose Tissue Engineering. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2303–2309. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000458
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- National Research Laboratory program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2006-005-J04602
- Polymer Technology Institute, Sungkyunkwan University, Republic of Korea
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.