The Origin of the High Voltage in DPM12/P3HT Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2695–2700, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Sánchez-Díaz, A., Izquierdo, M., Filippone, S., Martin, N. and Palomares, E. (2010), The Origin of the High Voltage in DPM12/P3HT Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2695–2700. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000549
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) for the projects CONSOLIDER-INGENIO Hope. Grant Number: CDS0007-2007, CONSOLIDER INGENIO Nanociencia Molecular-CSD2007-00010, CTQ2007-60746/BQU, and CTQ2008-0795/BQ
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid for the project. Grant Number: P-PPQ-000225-0505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!