Porous Silicon-Based Optical Microsensors for Volatile Organic Analytes: Effect of Surface Chemistry on Stability and Specificity
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 2874–2883, September 9, 2010
How to Cite
Ruminski, A. M., King, B. H., Salonen, J., Snyder, J. L. and Sailor, M. J. (2010), Porous Silicon-Based Optical Microsensors for Volatile Organic Analytes: Effect of Surface Chemistry on Stability and Specificity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2874–2883. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000575
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health and by the National Science Foundation under. Grant Number: DMR-0806859
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.