The Effects of Moisture in Low-Voltage Organic Field-Effect Transistors Gated with a Hydrous Solid Electrolyte
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2605–2610, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Kaihovirta, N., Aarnio, H., Wikman, C.-J., Wilén, C.-E. and Österbacka, R. (2010), The Effects of Moisture in Low-Voltage Organic Field-Effect Transistors Gated with a Hydrous Solid Electrolyte. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2605–2610. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000586
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
- National Center of Excellence program. H. A. further acknowledges partial financial funding by Academy of Finland projects. Grant Number: 116995 and 135262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!