Polymer-Templated Hydrothermal Growth of Vertically Aligned Single-Crystal ZnO Nanorods and Morphological Transformations Using Structural Polarity
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3055–3063, September 23, 2010
How to Cite
Kim, K. S., Jeong, H., Jeong, M. S. and Jung, G. Y. (2010), Polymer-Templated Hydrothermal Growth of Vertically Aligned Single-Crystal ZnO Nanorods and Morphological Transformations Using Structural Polarity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3055–3063. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000613
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!