Multifunctional Triphenylamine/Oxadiazole Hybrid as Host and Exciton-Blocking Material: High Efficiency Green Phosphorescent OLEDs Using Easily Available and Common Materials
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 2923–2929, September 9, 2010
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Wang, Q., Yang, C., Zhong, C., Qin, J. and Ma, D. (2010), Multifunctional Triphenylamine/Oxadiazole Hybrid as Host and Exciton-Blocking Material: High Efficiency Green Phosphorescent OLEDs Using Easily Available and Common Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2923–2929. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000669
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Project Nos. 90922020, 50773057 and 20621401
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program-2009CB623602, 2009CB930603
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.