Synthesis of Homogeneously Alloyed Cu2−x(SySe1−y) Nanowire Bundles with Tunable Compositions and Bandgaps
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4190–4195, December 8, 2010
How to Cite
Xu, J., Tang, Y.-B., Chen, X., Luan, C.-Y., Zhang, W.-F., Zapien, J. A., Zhang, W.-J., Kwong, H.-L., Meng, X.-M., Lee, S.-T. and Lee, C.-S. (2010), Synthesis of Homogeneously Alloyed Cu2−x(SySe1−y) Nanowire Bundles with Tunable Compositions and Bandgaps. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 4190–4195. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000771
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!