Multifunctional Au-Coated TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as Recyclable SERS Substrates for Multifold Organic Pollutants Detection
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 2815–2824, September 9, 2010
How to Cite
Li, X., Chen, G., Yang, L., Jin, Z. and Liu, J. (2010), Multifunctional Au-Coated TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as Recyclable SERS Substrates for Multifold Organic Pollutants Detection. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2815–2824. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000792
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB936603 and 2009CB939902
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project. Grant Number: 20070420739
- Hi-tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 863 Program) (2009AA03Z330
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. 10635070
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.