Organic–Organic Heterojunction Interfaces: Effect of Molecular Orientation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 410–424, February 8, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, W., Qi, D.-C., Huang, H., Gao, X. and Wee, A. T. S. (2011), Organic–Organic Heterojunction Interfaces: Effect of Molecular Orientation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 410–424. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000902
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!