The Effect of Nanotube Content and Orientation on the Mechanical Properties of Polymer–Nanotube Composite Fibers: Separating Intrinsic Reinforcement from Orientational Effects
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 364–371, January 21, 2011
How to Cite
Blighe, F. M., Young, K., Vilatela, J. J., Windle, A. H., Kinloch, I. A., Deng, L., Young, R. J. and Coleman, J. N. (2011), The Effect of Nanotube Content and Orientation on the Mechanical Properties of Polymer–Nanotube Composite Fibers: Separating Intrinsic Reinforcement from Orientational Effects. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 364–371. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000940
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!