Very Large Photoconduction Enhancement Upon Self-Assembly of a New Triindole Derivative in Solution-Processed Films
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 738–745, February 22, 2011
How to Cite
Gallego-Gómez, F., García-Frutos, E. M., Villalvilla, J. M., Quintana, J. A., Gutierrez-Puebla, E., Monge, A., Díaz-García, M. A. and Gómez-Lor, B. (2011), Very Large Photoconduction Enhancement Upon Self-Assembly of a New Triindole Derivative in Solution-Processed Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 738–745. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000956
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!