Biocompatible and Biodegradable Materials for Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 4069–4076, December 8, 2010
How to Cite
Irimia-Vladu, M., Troshin, P. A., Reisinger, M., Shmygleva, L., Kanbur, Y., Schwabegger, G., Bodea, M., Schwödiauer, R., Mumyatov, A., Fergus, J. W., Razumov, V. F., Sitter, H., Sariciftci, N. S. and Bauer, S. (2010), Biocompatible and Biodegradable Materials for Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 4069–4076. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001031
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!