Large-Scale Highly Ordered Chitosan-Core Au-Shell Nanopatterns with Plasmonic Tunability: A Top-Down Approach to Fabricate Core–Shell Nanostructures
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4273–4278, December 21, 2010
How to Cite
Baek, Y.-K., Yoo, S. M., Kang, T., Jeon, H.-J., Kim, K., Lee, J.-S., Lee, S. Y., Kim, B. and Jung, H.-T. (2010), Large-Scale Highly Ordered Chitosan-Core Au-Shell Nanopatterns with Plasmonic Tunability: A Top-Down Approach to Fabricate Core–Shell Nanostructures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 4273–4278. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001051
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!