Titanium Containing γ-MnO2 (TM) Hollow Spheres: One-Step Synthesis and Catalytic Activities in Li/Air Batteries and Oxidative Chemical Reactions
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 19, pages 3373–3382, October 8, 2010
How to Cite
Jin, L., Xu, L., Morein, C., Chen, C.-h., Lai, M., Dharmarathna, S., Dobley, A. and Suib, S. L. (2010), Titanium Containing γ-MnO2 (TM) Hollow Spheres: One-Step Synthesis and Catalytic Activities in Li/Air Batteries and Oxidative Chemical Reactions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3373–3382. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001080
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!