Self-Assembled Conjugated Thiophene-Based Rotaxane Architectures: Structural, Computational, and Spectroscopic Insights into Molecular Aggregation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 834–844, March 8, 2011
How to Cite
Zalewski, L., Brovelli, S., Bonini, M., Mativetsky, J. M., Wykes, M., Orgiu, E., Breiner, T., Kastler, M., Dötz, F., Meinardi, F., Anderson, H. L., Beljonne, D., Cacialli, F. and Samorì, P. (2011), Self-Assembled Conjugated Thiophene-Based Rotaxane Architectures: Structural, Computational, and Spectroscopic Insights into Molecular Aggregation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 834–844. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001135
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- EC Marie Curie projects THREADMILL. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006–036040 and SUPERIOR (PITN-CT-2009–238177), the EC FP7 ONE-P large-scale project no. 212311
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.