Non-Volatile Organic Memory Elements Based on Carbon-Nanotube-Enabled Vertical Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3440–3445, October 22, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, B., McCarthy, M. A. and Rinzler, A. G. (2010), Non-Volatile Organic Memory Elements Based on Carbon-Nanotube-Enabled Vertical Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3440–3445. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001175
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!