High Degree of Optical Tunability of Self-Assembled Photonic-Plasmonic Crystals by Filling Fraction Modification
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 24, pages 4338–4343, December 21, 2010
How to Cite
López-García, M., Galisteo-López, J. F., Blanco, Á., López, C. and García-Martín, A. (2010), High Degree of Optical Tunability of Self-Assembled Photonic-Plasmonic Crystals by Filling Fraction Modification. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 4338–4343. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001192
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!