Micro/Nanostructured Ordered Porous Films and Their Structurally Induced Control of the Gas Sensing Performances
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Nanomaterials Research by Chinese Scientists
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 3765–3773, November 9, 2010
How to Cite
Jia, L. and Cai, W. (2010), Micro/Nanostructured Ordered Porous Films and Their Structurally Induced Control of the Gas Sensing Performances. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3765–3773. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001216
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!