Axial Compression of Hierarchically Structured Carbon Nanotube Fiber Embedded in Epoxy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Nanomaterials Research by Chinese Scientists
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 3797–3803, November 9, 2010
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Li, J., Liu, L., Ma, W., Zhou, W., Xie, S. and Zhang, Z. (2010), Axial Compression of Hierarchically Structured Carbon Nanotube Fiber Embedded in Epoxy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3797–3803. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001227
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!