Biocompatible Bright YVO4:Eu Nanoparticles as Versatile Optical Bioprobes
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Nanomaterials Research by Chinese Scientists
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 3708–3714, November 9, 2010
How to Cite
Shen, J., Sun, L.-D., Zhu, J.-D., Wei, L.-H., Sun, H.-F. and Yan, C.-H. (2010), Biocompatible Bright YVO4:Eu Nanoparticles as Versatile Optical Bioprobes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3708–3714. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001264
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!