Higher Molecular Weight Leads to Improved Photoresponsivity, Charge Transport and Interfacial Ordering in a Narrow Bandgap Semiconducting Polymer
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3959–3965, November 23, 2010
How to Cite
Tong, M., Cho, S., Rogers, J. T., Schmidt, K., Hsu, B. B. Y., Moses, D., Coffin, R. C., Kramer, E. J., Bazan, G. C. and Heeger, A. J. (2010), Higher Molecular Weight Leads to Improved Photoresponsivity, Charge Transport and Interfacial Ordering in a Narrow Bandgap Semiconducting Polymer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3959–3965. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001271
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!