Selective Synthesis of Peapodlike Ni/Ni3S2 Nanochains and Nickel Sulfide Hollow Chains and Their Magnetic Properties
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Nanomaterials Research by Chinese Scientists
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 3678–3683, November 9, 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Chen, W., Nai, J., Yin, P., Chen, C. and Guo, L. (2010), Selective Synthesis of Peapodlike Ni/Ni3S2 Nanochains and Nickel Sulfide Hollow Chains and Their Magnetic Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3678–3683. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001287
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!