A General Approach for Patterning Multiple Types of Cells Using Holey PDMS Membranes and Microfluidic Channels
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Nanomaterials Research by Chinese Scientists
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 3715–3720, November 9, 2010
How to Cite
Yuan, B., Li, Y., Wang, D., Xie, Y., Liu, Y., Cui, L., Tu, F., Li, H., Ji, H., Zhang, W. and Jiang, X. (2010), A General Approach for Patterning Multiple Types of Cells Using Holey PDMS Membranes and Microfluidic Channels. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3715–3720. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001298
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2010
Vol. 21, Issue 12, 2174, Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!