Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxanes-Containing Conjugated Polymer Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles with Trastuzumab (Herceptin) Functionalization for HER2-Positive Cancer Cell Detection
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 287–294, January 21, 2011
How to Cite
Li, K., Liu, Y., Pu, K.-Y., Feng, S.-S., Zhan, R. and Liu, B. (2011), Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxanes-Containing Conjugated Polymer Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles with Trastuzumab (Herceptin) Functionalization for HER2-Positive Cancer Cell Detection. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001435
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!