Gate-Bias Controlled Charge Trapping as a Mechanism for NO2 Detection with Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 100–107, January 7, 2011
How to Cite
Andringa, A.-M., Meijboom, J. R., Smits, E. C. P., Mathijssen, S. G. J., Blom, P. W. M. and de Leeuw, D. M. (2011), Gate-Bias Controlled Charge Trapping as a Mechanism for NO2 Detection with Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 100–107. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001560
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!