Open-Ended, N-Doped Carbon Nanotube–Graphene Hybrid Nanostructures as High-Performance Catalyst Support
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 999–1006, March 8, 2011
How to Cite
Lv, R., Cui, T., Jun, M.-S., Zhang, Q., Cao, A., Su, D. S., Zhang, Z., Yoon, S.-H., Miyawaki, J., Mochida, I. and Kang, F. (2011), Open-Ended, N-Doped Carbon Nanotube–Graphene Hybrid Nanostructures as High-Performance Catalyst Support. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 999–1006. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001602
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50902080, 50632040
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090450021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!