Open-Ended, N-Doped Carbon Nanotube–Graphene Hybrid Nanostructures as High-Performance Catalyst Support
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 999–1006, March 8, 2011
How to Cite
Lv, R., Cui, T., Jun, M.-S., Zhang, Q., Cao, A., Su, D. S., Zhang, Z., Yoon, S.-H., Miyawaki, J., Mochida, I. and Kang, F. (2011), Open-Ended, N-Doped Carbon Nanotube–Graphene Hybrid Nanostructures as High-Performance Catalyst Support. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 999–1006. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001602
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50902080, 50632040
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090450021
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.