Dicyanovinyl–Substituted Oligothiophenes: Structure-Property Relationships and Application in Vacuum-Processed Small Molecule Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 897–910, March 8, 2011
How to Cite
Fitzner, R., Reinold, E., Mishra, A., Mena-Osteritz, E., Ziehlke, H., Körner, C., Leo, K., Riede, M., Weil, M., Tsaryova, O., Weiß, A., Uhrich, C., Pfeiffer, M. and Bäuerle, P. (2011), Dicyanovinyl–Substituted Oligothiophenes: Structure-Property Relationships and Application in Vacuum-Processed Small Molecule Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 897–910. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001639
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
- German Research Foundation DFG
- Ministry for Education and Research BMBF. Grant Number: OPEG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!