Enhanced Water Retention by Using Polymeric Microcapsules to Confer High Proton Conductivity on Membranes at Low Humidity
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 971–978, March 8, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zhang, H., Yang, X., Jiang, S., Lv, W., Jiang, Z. and Qiao, S. Z. (2011), Enhanced Water Retention by Using Polymeric Microcapsules to Confer High Proton Conductivity on Membranes at Low Humidity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 971–978. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001793
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20776101
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
- Ministry of Education of China through the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University, and State Education Ministry and the National Basic Research Program of China through the ROCS Project. Grant Number: No.2008CB617502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!