Organic D-A-π-A Solar Cell Sensitizers with Improved Stability and Spectral Response
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 756–763, February 22, 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, W., Wu, Y., Wang, S., Li, W., Li, X., Chen, J., Wang, Z.-s. and Tian, H. (2011), Organic D-A-π-A Solar Cell Sensitizers with Improved Stability and Spectral Response. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 756–763. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201001801
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!