Three-Dimensional Polymer Constructs Exhibiting a Tunable Negative Poisson's Ratio
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 14, pages 2712–2720, July 22, 2011
How to Cite
Fozdar, D. Y., Soman, P., Lee, J. W., Han, L.-H. and Chen, S. (2011), Three-Dimensional Polymer Constructs Exhibiting a Tunable Negative Poisson's Ratio. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 2712–2720. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002022
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!