Simultaneous Modification of Bottom-Contact Electrode and Dielectric Surfaces for Organic Thin-Film Transistors Through Single-Component Spin-Cast Monolayers
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1476–1488, April 22, 2011
How to Cite
Acton, O., Dubey, M., Weidner, T., O’Malley, K. M., Kim, T.-W., Ting, G. G., Hutchins, D., Baio, J. E., Lovejoy, T. C., Gage, A. H., Castner, D. G., Ma, H. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2011), Simultaneous Modification of Bottom-Contact Electrode and Dielectric Surfaces for Organic Thin-Film Transistors Through Single-Component Spin-Cast Monolayers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 1476–1488. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002035
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!