Chemical Coupling of Carbon Nanotubes and Silicon Nanoparticles for Improved Negative Electrode Performance in Lithium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 3524–3530, September 23, 2011
How to Cite
Martin, C., Crosnier, O., Retoux, R., Bélanger, D., Schleich, D. M. and Brousse, T. (2011), Chemical Coupling of Carbon Nanotubes and Silicon Nanoparticles for Improved Negative Electrode Performance in Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3524–3530. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002100
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!