Low-Temperature Growth of SnO2 Nanorod Arrays and Tunable n–p–n Sensing Response of a ZnO/SnO2 Heterojunction for Exclusive Hydrogen Sensors
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
© 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 14, pages 2680–2686, July 22, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, H., Gong, H., Chow, C. L., Guo, J., White, T. J., Tse, M. S. and Tan, O. K. (2011), Low-Temperature Growth of SnO2 Nanorod Arrays and Tunable n–p–n Sensing Response of a ZnO/SnO2 Heterojunction for Exclusive Hydrogen Sensors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 2680–2686. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002115
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!