Degradable Conjugated Polymers: Synthesis and Applications in Enrichment of Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1643–1651, May 10, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, W. Z., Li, W. F., Pan, X. Y., Li, C. M., Li, L.-J., Mu, Y. G., Rogers, J. A. and Chan-Park, M. B. (2011), Degradable Conjugated Polymers: Synthesis and Applications in Enrichment of Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 1643–1651. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002278
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!