Rapid Fabrication of an Inverse Opal TiO2 Photoelectrode for DSSC Using a Binary Mixture of TiO2 Nanoparticles and Polymer Microspheres
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3094–3103, August 23, 2011
How to Cite
Seo, Y. G., Woo, K., Kim, J., Lee, H. and Lee, W. (2011), Rapid Fabrication of an Inverse Opal TiO2 Photoelectrode for DSSC Using a Binary Mixture of TiO2 Nanoparticles and Polymer Microspheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3094–3103. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002489
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!