Permanent and Peripheral Embolization: Temperature-Sensitive p(N-Isopropylacrylamide-co-butyl Methylacrylate) Nanogel as a Novel Blood-Vessel-Embolic Material in the Interventional Therapy of Liver Tumors
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2035–2042, June 7, 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Zheng, C., Wang, Q., Fang, J., Zhou, G., Zhao, H., Yang, Y., Xu, H., Feng, G. and Yang, X. (2011), Permanent and Peripheral Embolization: Temperature-Sensitive p(N-Isopropylacrylamide-co-butyl Methylacrylate) Nanogel as a Novel Blood-Vessel-Embolic Material in the Interventional Therapy of Liver Tumors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 2035–2042. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002510
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!