Formation of Bulk Heterojunctions by Alternative Thermal Deposition and Its Structure Analysis for High Efficiency Small Molecular Organic Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2067–2071, June 7, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J. W., Kim, H. J., Lee, H. H., Kim, T. and Kim, J.-J. (2011), Formation of Bulk Heterojunctions by Alternative Thermal Deposition and Its Structure Analysis for High Efficiency Small Molecular Organic Photovoltaics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 2067–2071. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002601
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!