Profiles of Work Function Shifts and Collective Charge Transfer in Submonolayer Metal–Organic Films
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1931–1940, May 24, 2011
How to Cite
Topham, B. J., Kumar, M. and Soos, Z. G. (2011), Profiles of Work Function Shifts and Collective Charge Transfer in Submonolayer Metal–Organic Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 1931–1940. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201002677
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!