Localized Ligand Induced Electroless Plating (LIEP) Process for the Fabrication of Copper Patterns Onto Flexible Polymer Substrates
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2096–2102, June 7, 2011
How to Cite
Garcia, A., Polesel-Maris, J., Viel, P., Palacin, S. and Berthelot, T. (2011), Localized Ligand Induced Electroless Plating (LIEP) Process for the Fabrication of Copper Patterns Onto Flexible Polymer Substrates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 2096–2102. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100041
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!