Novel Sol–Gel Nano-Glass–Ceramics Comprising Ln3+-Doped YF3 Nanocrystals: Structure and High Efficient UV Up-Conversion
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3136–3142, August 23, 2011
How to Cite
Yanes, A. C., Santana-Alonso, A., Méndez-Ramos, J., del-Castillo, J. and Rodríguez, V. D. (2011), Novel Sol–Gel Nano-Glass–Ceramics Comprising Ln3+-Doped YF3 Nanocrystals: Structure and High Efficient UV Up-Conversion. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3136–3142. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100146
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!