Site-Specific Placement of Au Nanoparticles on Chemical Nanopatterns Prepared by Molecular Transfer Printing Using Block-Copolymer Films
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3074–3082, August 23, 2011
How to Cite
Onses, M. S., Thode, C. J., Liu, C.-C., Ji, S., Cook, P. L., Himpsel, F. J. and Nealey, P. F. (2011), Site-Specific Placement of Au Nanoparticles on Chemical Nanopatterns Prepared by Molecular Transfer Printing Using Block-Copolymer Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3074–3082. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100300
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!