Aerosol-Spraying Synthesis of Periodic Mesoporous Organometalsilica Spheres with Chamber Cavities as Active and Reusable Catalysts in Aqueous Organic Reactions
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 3189–3197, August 23, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Kang, C., Wei, Y. and Li, H. (2011), Aerosol-Spraying Synthesis of Periodic Mesoporous Organometalsilica Spheres with Chamber Cavities as Active and Reusable Catalysts in Aqueous Organic Reactions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3189–3197. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100504
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!