Is Poly(vinylcarbazole) a Good Host for Blue Phosphorescent Dopants in PLEDs? Dimer Formation and Their Effects on the Triplet Energy Level of Poly(N-vinylcarbazole) and Poly(N-Ethyl-2-Vinylcarbazole)
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 3350–3356, September 9, 2011
How to Cite
Jankus, V. and Monkman, A. P. (2011), Is Poly(vinylcarbazole) a Good Host for Blue Phosphorescent Dopants in PLEDs? Dimer Formation and Their Effects on the Triplet Energy Level of Poly(N-vinylcarbazole) and Poly(N-Ethyl-2-Vinylcarbazole). Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3350–3356. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100732
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!